Low price, low dimension complete locator, joining sophisticated features to outstanding price to
performance ratio and top class reliability and quality degree. Able to satisfy any requirements in all possible
market segments of applicability, also “price sensitive”,in particular high level security thanks to its interface to
a wide range of accessories.
- ECE 97 Directives Approvals and CEI 79/56 .
- R&TTE Full Type Approved.
- SMS, Data and GPRS communication channels.
- CALL ID no cost communication capability.
- Native “jamming” detection function usable in logical functions to program local real time reaction procedures.
- Location either via GPS or GSM network as a back-up.
- Time management based on GPS or internal clock.
- Operational range with internal batteries (typical):
> 60 min in continous comunication;
> 24 hrs in stand-by (typical).
- Integrated CAN BUS and K- Bus management
- Fully teleconfigurable logical functions and procedures, making use of I/O and system resources.
- Extended logical functions capability (64) for autotesting configurations.
- Optional low cost I/O external expansion.
- Wide range external power supplier supported (9-36V).
- Flexible management of communication channels.
- Free use of the communication system without affecting security.
- Dynamic and programmable management of a wide capacity memory.
- Programmable overage consumption levels, down to 3mA.
- Teleactivation of on-board actuators from remote CBS.
- Built-in “Black box” functions with programmable recording strategies.
- Teleprogrammable Privacy functions.
- Wide number of teleprogrammable Pin Codes (passwords), with single driver assignment capability.
- Multiple area fencing capability, fully programmable.
- Automatic route and area control, fully programmable separately.
- Work flow, break and messaging for logistics.
- Programmable current position displacement control.
- Driven distance measurement capability.
- Driven time measurement capability, fully programmable.
- Average and maximum speed reports, referred to a programmable predefined route.
- N.01 Complete module with integrated GPRS phone,
CAN BUS and GPS receiver
- N.01 GPS antenna
- N.01 I/O Cables set
- User and installation manuals
- Dimensions: 56x75x32(h) mm
- Integrated 2W, quad band GSM / GPRS phone
- Integrated GPS receiver
- digital input, with positive activation
- inputs programmable to handle analog signals (0-30V), digital signals with variable threshold with negative activation
- inputs programmable to handle analog signals (0-30V) , digital signals with variable threshold with positive activation
- digital output “open collector” 300mA
- Integrated vibration sensor
- Integrated CAN BUS and K-Bus interface
- Coded serial port KT Code
- interface NMEA for location data
- Integrated SIM card reader
- Integrated 800 mAh/ 3.6V back-up battery pack
Hojas de producto
Características Generales Localisadores GPS/GSM